L'éternelle alliance Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Buy Facebook Credits With Mobile Phone

Répondre au sujet    L'éternelle alliance Index du Forum » Partie publique » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
albuhanal

Masculin
Point(s): 147
Moyenne de points: 1,20

Message How To Buy Facebook Credits With Mobile Phone Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

KrisW Registered User 25-Jul-2011 17:34 #5 pity you cant use it to buy Apps.i suppose that would make to much sense.phone companies dont like to use sense. XKZ Exchange Buy IMVU credits Sell IMVU credits Earn IMVU credits Referral programme Daily credit giveaway Tweet for credits Featured Developers xXBarbieDelightXx More FREE XKZ Badge Enter your avatarname to receive the XKZ IMVU Badge for FREE! XKZ Newsletter Enter your e-mailaddress to receive information about discounts and special offers! Support Support (e-mail) xkzlive.nl (Skype) XKZ Room (IMVU) IMVU Group Live IMVU & Skype support are available daily 21h-22h EU time Daily credit giveaway XKZ Facebook XKZ Twitter Tweets by xkzexchange Buy IMVU credits IMVU reseller program has ended On May 14, 2015, the IMVU reseller program was discontinued by IMVU. Footer links Other Microsoft sites Windows Office Surface Windows Phone Mobile Devices XBOX MSN Bing Microsoft Store English EnglishDeutschEspaolSuomiFranaisBahasa IndonesiaItalianoNederlandsNorskPolskiPortugusPortugus (Brasil)Trke () About About Skype Business Jobs Legal Advertise Sitemap Developer Interviews Get Skype Get Skype Windows Mac Linux All devices Help Help Help Home Community Social Social Facebook Twitter YouTube Blogs No emergency calls with Skype Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Your Skype Credit will show as a delivered order in your account, and youll see the amount displayed in Skype. I guess you've an iPhone, then. +1,000,000. What I do is allow it to accumulate for when I roam. Damokc Registered User 20-Jul-2011 11:40 #1 Is it possible to buy anything with accumulated phone credit? beside placing 20 ads on donedeal or donating it all to charity?i've googled it but haven't found anything bar a shut down betting site and some crowd that claim to change it into cash but take 40% (that site is down now too according to some) mods more to a more appropriate forum if this is in the wrong place . 2006 - 2018 RFD Media B.V. Since younger people and those without credit cards can use other methods to purchase Credits, it's important for parents to monitor their kids' purchases. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. FAQ About Us Terms & Conditions . 1 person has thanked this post . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Extra Credits 517,741 views 6:21 How to pay online using credit prepaid debit card - Duration: 1:31. wextext Registered User 28-May-2013 15:24 #10 Could you not top up for a month or two and use your accumulated credit for data. I'm just back from Europe and spent 75 on calls, texts and data, but its no problem as I had hundreds of euro credit. This feature is not available right now. .. cipi Registered User 28-May-2013 14:59 #8 . Select your billing country and payment method from the drop-down lists. If its your first time purchasing a Skype product: Enter your billing details and agree to the SkypeTerms of Use. To remove a payment method, click Remove.If you receive an error that says you have too many cards on file or if you're still having trouble, let us know.Keep in mind: If your credit card is the primary payment method for your Facebook Ads account, you won't be able to remove it unless you add a new payment method from your ads manager. 1 2 3 4 NEXT Print Citation & Date Reprint Print Citation & Date Reprint More to Explore Related Content "" How Yelp Works "" What are the pros and cons of social networking sites? "" How Bebo Works Related "" Facebook Safety Check Feature Connects People During Orlando Attack "" How Twitter Periscope Works "" What makes things on the Internet go viral? "" How Klout Works Recommended Advertise With Us About Shows Privacy Ad Choices Terms Store Careers Contact Us Help Reprints Copyright 2018 HowStuffWorks,a division of InfoSpace Holdings LLC Newsletter Get the best of HowStuffWorks by email. You can buy Credits both within a game or application by going to your payments tab. .. - Duration: 1:22. Vinny Troia 39,203 views 3:59 Obama: Does my credit card still work? - Duration: 1:18. Loading. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads 5a02188284
username and password for facebook profile viewerkaco forns facebookhow to hack facebook account by id number for freehow to remove phone number from facebook appfacebook for samsung appsoakley sunglasses for sale facebookfacebook app ios 5.0.1android code to share on facebookhow to remove facebook app from htc inspireget free 100 facebook credits

Mer 10 Jan - 16:36 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 16:36 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    L'éternelle alliance Index du Forum » Partie publique » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation